Subject: Re: TIFF format

From: [email-masked] (Raul y Quique)
Date: 15 Sep 93 09:48:17 +0100

Bi Mi - ang ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hello, everyone,

: I am looking for the PC software which can convert image
: data between TIFF and raw data format. Any kind of suggestion
: would be appreciated.

You can get our software from telva.ccu.uniovi.es(156.35.31.31):
/uniovi/mathdept/stc/PC/lugbin.zip.

You'll canb convert from/to gif, tiff, tga, alias, Utah RLE, ... and
raw.

Enjoy.

=================================================================
= Raul Rivero                                                   =
= LabCAD                     =   [email-masked]     =
= Mathematics Dept.          =   [email-masked]        =
= University of Oviedo       =   [email-masked]   =
= ------------------------------------------------------------- =
=  " If architects built buildings the way programmers write    =
=  programs the first woodpecker that came along would destroy  =
=  civilization "  - Murphy's Laws of Computers.                =
=================================================================