Subject: SDDF - Self Defining Data Format

From: [email-masked] (Dieter Kranzlmueller,GUP)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 15:42:13 GMT

I heard something about this format, but I don't even know,
if the long name is spelled this way. I am working on an own
data-format for a monitoring-tool and this SDDF sounded
interessting. If someone has more information or even knowledge
of sites, which carries papers about SDDF, I would be very
appreciated.

Please post it or even better, mail directly to me,
Thanks

Dieter

e-mail: [email-masked]

---

 *************************************************************
*                                                             *
*    Dieter Kranzlmueller                                     *
*    Dept. for Graphics and Parallel Processing (GUP-Linz)    *
*    Institute of Computer Science                            *
*    Johannes Kepler University Linz                          *
*    Altenbergerstr. 69, A-4040 Linz, AUSTRIA, EUROPE         *
*                                                             *
*    Tel.: ++43-732-2468-9499                                 *
*    Fax:  ++43-732-2468-10                                   *
*                                                             *
*    e-mail: [email-masked]                            *
*                                                             *
 *************************************************************