Subject: Best archive of conversion codes

From: [email-masked] (Richard Murphy)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 14:00:05 GMT

I'm searching for two things:

1: Your idea of the best archive of format conversion utilities.
I've found a few sites that have format X --> HDF codes, but I
think there are places that have collected many different kinds
of conversion codes together.

2: references to computer science publications concerning using
AI techniques for data reorganization or special languages
to describe data formats (like TSN)

Many thanks.

Richard Murphy
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 3 Mar 94 05:29:27 GMT

Subscribe to alt.graphics.pixutils. An anouncement of the updated
 release of NETPBM conversion utils was just posted. Also, the FAQ for
 this same group was posted a couple of days ago which list several
 conversion utils programs available over the internet.

    Kelly Dean
    CSU/CIRA