Subject: Re: CGM 2 Raster?

From: [email-masked] (Rusty L. Wilson)
Date: 31 Dec 1994 01:22:38 GMT

In article [email-masked], <[email-masked]> writes:
> Hi Netters
> I am looking for software that does a conversion from Computer Graphics 
> Metafiles to any Raster format. The CGM-files contain vector and bitmap/image
> data.

I don't know about any freeware, but there is a company in Houston, TX. 
that sells such a program.

The name of the company is ZEH GRAPHICS. There are two phone numbers listed
in my Houston white pages

(713)589-9396
(713)589-7757

Note: My phonebook is 93-94, and I know that Zeh's offices have moved sometime
in the past year, so I am uncertain about these numbers.

Good Luck

Rusty L. Wilson
Staff Geophysicist SG
Amoco Corporation
Houston, TX

(713)366-7082
[email-masked]