Subject: URL's seen in sci.data.formats

From: [email-masked] (Rick H. Wesson)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 04:57:46 GMT

G R E E N    E G G S    R E P O R T
				by
	    	        mailto:[email-masked]

	The Green Eggs Report is a monthy post of URLs
	spotted within news:sci.data.formats

ANNOUNCING: WWW-based CDF data syst	http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/omniweb/ow.html
                                   	http://coney.gsfc.nasa.gov/Mathews/jason.html
Scientific Data Format Information 	http://info.mcc.ac.uk
                                   	wais://host.name.domain
                                   	http://star-www.rl.ac.uk/
                                   	wais://wais.unidata.ucar.edu
                                   	ftp://crusty.er.usgs.gov/pub/netcdf.asce.ps
                                   	http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/
                                   	http://stardust.jpl.nasa.gov/stdref/stdref.htm
                                   	http://www-mipl.jpl.nasa.gov/vic_file_fmt.html
                                   	http://www.sara.nl/Consumer.Report/Report.html
                                   	ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/guide.ps.Z
                                   	ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf.tar.Z
                                   	http://www.wimsey.com/~infosafe/saif/saifHome.html
                                   	http://www.msi.umn.edu/SciVis/Packages/packages.html
                                   	http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html
                                   	http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/Software/HDF/HDFIntro.html
                                   	ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/ncview.tar.Z
                                   	http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/utilities.html
                                   	http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/guide.txn_toc.html

================================================================================
Alice's Restraunt   |  GC2.1 d--- H s-:- g++ p? au-- a- w+++ v* C+++ U[A-z]+++$  
[email-masked]        |  P+++ L+++ 3- E? N+++  K-- !W M V++ po Y++ M !t !5 !j R- G
http://ibd.ar.com/ |  !tv b !D B- e+++ u+ h+ f r n-- y+