Subject: web site dedicated to earth science data formats...

From: [email-masked] (Edward Hartnett)
Date: 27 Oct 1995 14:21:16 GMT

Howdy all!

Mostly for my own use I've set up a web site which contains
information and links to more information about scientific data
formats.

I deal with a *lot* of data formats, and I needed some way to organize
my documentation and make it available to those I share data
with. This is how I'm doing it.

This site is far from comprehensive, and does not contain all that
much text. Primarily it contains links to other sites.

The URL is http://dao.gsfc.nasa.gov/data_stuff/dataFormats.html

Any comments or additional information welcomed!

Thanks.
-- 
Edward Hartnett                 [email-masked]
* I don't speak for NASA or ARC, I just work for them! *
     Goddard Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC)
Check out cool Earth Science data at: http://daac.gsfc.nasa.gov/