Subject: Re: ps research

From: Geof Goodrum <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 09:20:37 -0400

On Wed, 16 Oct 1996, Daniele Malleo wrote:

> I'm doing some kind of research about postscript..
> Which company developed it? Are there any x-Windows Postscript viewers?
> How is aPostscript file printed? Can PS files contain images? What books
> are written about PS? What are PS Fonts? is a PS readable (by humans)?
> any help will be appreciated.
> Please post it to : [email-masked]

Visit the Ghostscript Home Page at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/index.html.
There is also a link to the PostScript FAQ, which has answers to most of
your questions. 

DISCLAIMER:  The comments above are my own and may not represent the views
             of my employer.
+-------------------------------+-------------------------------------------+
:     Geoffrey P. Goodrum       :         US Department of Commerce         :
:       +1-301-457-5100         : NOAA/NESDIS National Climatic Data Center :
: [email-masked]:         Satellite Services Branch         :
+-------------------------------+-------------------------------------------+
<A HREF="http://www2.ncdc.noaa.gov/GEOF/geof.html">Geof's Primordial Soup</A>