Subject: Re: MS Access format

From: Stelios Maistros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 21:43:06 -0500

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998, R.Bossi wrote:

> Dear reader
> Have you any experience with the MS-Access data format for science 
> applications? We are interested cause we are looking for a system which 
> allows us to distribut by an effective and easy way our data onto WWW.
> If you have any suggestions or hints, write me please.
> Thanks
> 
> 

This may be of help to you. Access files can be saved as DBF files.

BUILD HTML TABLES FROM DATABASES 

DBF2HTML is a utility that will publish DBF files (xbase,foxpro,or any
data that can be saved as DBF) into an HTML table in a ready to use web
page. Data sorting and filters are supported. Ability to adduser defined  
headers, comments, mailto: links, homepage links, even your own html code.
The source database file is not modified. Docs included.

Versions available:  
- Foxpro "app" (50 kb archive) - requires FoxPro For Windows 
- Win Executable (1.2 mb archive) - requires Win3x or later

Get more info or download from:

http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~smaist1/dbf2html.htm

Stelios Maistros
[email-masked]