Subject: Re: TIFF format

From: [email-masked] (Raul Rivero Uria)
Date: 14 Sep 93 18:18:27 +0100

Bi Mi - ang ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hello, everyone,

: I am looking for the PC software which can convert image data
: between TIFF and RAW format. Any kind of suggestion about this
: would be appreciated.

Yeah, we have a converter from/to tiff, tga, gif, alias, pcx, wavefront,
Utah RLE, ... and raw.

You can get it from telva.ccu.uniovi.es (156.35.31.31): 
/uniovi/mathdept/src/PC/lugbin.zip.

Enjoy.

=================================================================
= Raul Rivero                                                   =
= LabCAD                     =   [email-masked]     =
= Mathematics Dept.          =   [email-masked]        =
= University of Oviedo       =   [email-masked]   =
= ------------------------------------------------------------- =
=  " If architects built buildings the way programmers write    =
=  programs the first woodpecker that came along would destroy  =
=  civilization "  - Murphy's Laws of Computers.                =
=================================================================