Subject: The three proposals

From: [email-masked] (Don Wells)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 92 13:47:46 EST

I have been asked by a WFC member which file is the blocking proposal
in the anonFTP directory.  The anonymous-FTP server fits.cv.nrao.edu
[192.33.115.8] contains the following three files in directory
FITS/Documents: 

  -r--r--r--  1 dwells       2183 Oct  1  1991 FITS_blocking90.txt
  -r--r--r--  1 dwells     179394 Sep 23  1991 X_bintable.ps
  -r--r--r--  1 dwells      94980 Jun  4 15:36 X_image.ps

These are the three proposals which the European FITS Committee has
already approved, and which WFC will be considering.

Those of you who are newcomers to FITS negotiations may want to
examine other documents in that directory, and you may also want to
examine the exploder/newsgroup traffic archive in directory
FITS/sci_astro_fits. 

-Don

Donald C. Wells             Associate Scientist        [email-masked]
National Radio Astronomy Observatory                   +1-804-296-0277
520 Edgemont Road                                 Fax= +1-804-296-0278
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903-2475 USA            78:31.1W, 38:02.2N