Subject: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 1

From: MAILER-DAEMON (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 92 17:10:43 EST

----- Transcript of session follows -----
/bin/sh: /fits/dwells/FITS/wfc.log: Permission denied
554 "|/bin/sh -c 'cat >> /fits/dwells/FITS/wfc.log'"... unknown mailer error 1

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 92 17:11:12 EST
From: [email-masked] (William Pence)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: binary tables discussion
Sender: [email-masked]

If Doug's time estimates are correct, then I leave it to the Chairman
to decide when to call for a vote.  I would vote in favor of all the
proposals as they stand, on the understanding that the appendices to
the binary table proposal would be reviewed as soon as the appropriate
people are available to do so.   Should we appoint a subcommittee of
WFC members to review and (possibly) redraft the appendices and
resubmit them to the full WFC (and sci.astro.fits) for consideration?

-Bill