Subject: Is anyone not ready to vote?

From: dwells (Don Wells)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 92 16:46:25 EST

Dear WFC,

I would like to call for the formal WFC vote on the three proposals on
Wednesday 09 December, two days from now. Does anyone object to this?
Does anyone have a question about one of the proposals? Please reply
to "[email-masked]" or to me privately if you are not ready to vote or
have a question. I don't want to rush anyone, but if everyone is ready
there is no reason for further delay.

Regarding the voting procedure, my intention is to ask each of you to
reply to me by Email specifying YES/NO/ABSTAIN on each of the three
proposals, and when I have received all of the replies, I will post a
listing of who voted in each category on each proposal. 

The three proposals are in the directory FITS/Documents on anonymous
FTP server fits.cv.nrao.edu [192.33.115.8]:
  -r--r--r--  1 dwells       2183 Oct  1  1991 FITS_blocking90.txt
  -r--r--r--  1 dwells     179394 Sep 23  1991 X_bintable.ps
  -r--r--r--  1 dwells      94980 Jun  4  1992 X_image.ps

-Don

Donald C. Wells             Associate Scientist        [email-masked]
National Radio Astronomy Observatory                   +1-804-296-0277
520 Edgemont Road                                 Fax= +1-804-296-0278
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903-2475 USA            78:31.1W, 38:02.2N