Subject: Email exploder 'wfc' now uses Majordomo

From: Don Wells <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 12:18:55 -0500 (EST)

Dear WFC [WGAS FITS Committee] friends,

We have changed the 'wfc' Email exploder.  It now uses the
Majordomo software, executing on host tarsier.cv.nrao.edu. The old
mailing list was moved to the new configuration.  We can continue to
send traffic to

    [email-masked] (or [email-masked])

Commands to subscribe or unsubscribe which are sent to
[email-masked] and messages which are sent to
wfc-request will be forwarded to me for approval.  We expect
that eventually we will forward postings by non-subscribers to me for
approval.  The traffic is being archived by Majordomo, and can be
retrieved using the commands documented in the appended help file.
We expect to resume archiving the traffic on fits.cv.nrao.edu soon.

I am grateful to Jeff Uphoff for implementing this change.

-Don

  Donald C. Wells         Associate Scientist         [email-masked]
                    http://fits.cv.nrao.edu/~dwells
  National Radio Astronomy Observatory                +1-804-296-0277
  520 Edgemont Road,   Charlottesville, Virginia       22903-2475 USA

>>>> help
This is Brent Chapman's "Majordomo" mailing list manager, version 1.93. 

In the description below items contained in []'s are optional. When
providing the item, do not include the []'s around it.

It understands the following commands:

    subscribe <list> [<address>]
	Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.

    unsubscribe <list> [<address>]
	Unsubscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) from the named <list>.

    get <list> <filename>
        Get a file related to <list>.

    index <list>
        Return an index of files you can "get" for <list>.

    which [<address>]
	Find out which lists you (or <address> if specified) are on.

    who <list>
	Find out who is on the named <list>.

    info <list>
	Retrieve the general introductory information for the named <list>.

    lists
	Show the lists served by this Majordomo server.

    help
	Retrieve this message.

    end
	Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).

Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
"[email-masked]".

Commands in the "Subject:" line NOT processed.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact
"[email-masked]".