ALMA North American Science Advisory CommitteeTelecon
Phone Meeting 2004-January-30
- Call date: 2004-January-30 (Friday)
- Call time 15:00 EST or 20:00
- Duration: 1 hr
- USA Number: 877-874-1919
- Outside USA Number: +1 203-320-9891
- Passcode: 185064
- Leader: Al Wootten
Old Business --
of 10 October 2003 meeting.
AAS Town Meeting (Wootten)
Presentations at AAS Town
New Business -- Agenda
1. ALMA Project News (Wootten)
ALMA Design Reference
Science Plan is available. (Wootten)
SSR has estimated data rates from these.
Science IPT Quarterly Report
Q4 2003. (Wootten)
Entry of Japan into ALMA (Wootten)
2. Election of new Chairman (Crutcher)
3. Discussion topic-- ALMA Workshop 14-15 May 2004
format for comments.
- 29 January -- ALMA Board telecon 2004
Board Meeting Dates
- 4 Feb -- ASAC Telecon
- 18-20 Feb -- miniminiALMA Week, Japan
- 1-2 March -- ALMA System Review, Garching ALMA System
- 3-5 March -- mini-ALMA Week, Garching
- 11-12 March -- AMAC Meeting, NTC Auditorium, Charlottesville
- 30 March -- 1 April ALMA Board meets, Socorro, N. M.
- 10-11 May -- ASAC Face-to-face meeting, Cambridge, England
- 14-15 May -- ALMA/NA Meeting, U. of Maryland
- 25-26 May -- ALMA Backend Review, Arcachon, France
- 22-23 June -- ALMA Board Meeting, Europe
See ImCal and
for background information on some of the above items.
Polarimetry - Current Status and Future Directions March 15-19, 2004.
Waikoloa Beach Marriott, Hawaii.
Protostars and Planets
V 24 - 28 October 2005 Hilton Waikoloa Village, The Big Island,