MMA Imaging and Calibration Group
Agenda/Minutes for meeting Tuesday, 13 April at 4:00 pm
Date: 13 April 2004
pm EDT ( 2:00 pm Socorro, 1:00 pm Tucson)
Phone: Phone: (434)296-7082 (CV SoundStation Premier
Conference phone 3rd
floor). No Video planned.
Past minutes, etc on MMA
Imaging and Calibration Division Page
Notes from the meeting are in this font!
Science IPT Items - Wootten
- 7 April -- ASAC Telecon Agenda
- 10-11 May -- ASAC Face-to-face meeting, Cambridge, England
- 14-15 May -- ALMA/NA Meeting, U. of Maryland Agenda
- 25-26 May -- ALMA Backend Review, Arcachon, France
- 22-23 June -- ALMA Board Meeting, Garching
- 8-10 July -- Software IPT CDR2, Denver Colorado
- 24 September -- ALMA/EU Meeting, Garching
- 11-12 October -- AMAC, Florence Italy
- Project news/updates (Al
Discussion Items - (Wootten)
- Discussion of Mark's draft memo
(Holdaway) which argues:
ACA baselines are so short that you don't
need phase calibration.
The Weather is so unpredictable
that the ACA needs dynamic scheduling.
Fast switching won't help the ACA.
WVR could help increase the
efficiency of the ACA.
If the ACA is going to get
correlated with ALMA,
the ACA antennas
absolutely need fast switching and WVR.
- Discussion of ASAC Charges charges
from the Board
Agenda for ASAC Face-to-face Meeting
- NA ALMA Science Center
Science Services WBS sheet
Software Services WBS sheet
ALMA Workshop May 14-15,
University of Maryland
Cosmic Frontier: Astrophysical Instruments for the 21st Century
18-21 May 2004 Berlin, Germany
Spitzer to Herschel and Beyond: The Future of Far IR Space
Astrophysics 7-10 June 2004 Pasadena, California
Cores, Disks, Jets
& Outflows in Low & High Mass Star Forming Environments:
Observations, Theory and Simulations July 12-16, 2004
Banff, Alberta, Canada
Molecular Universe 27-29 October 2004, Paris
V 24 - 28 October 2005 Hilton Waikoloa Village, The Big