Agenda for ASAC Telecon Weds 16 January 2002
Conference Date: 16 January 2002 (Wednesday)
Here's the dial-in information for the telecon:
CALL TIME: 09:30 AM EASTERN Daylight TIME 1430 Universal Time
CALL DATE: 16 Jan 2002 (Wednesday)
DURATION: 1 hr
USA Toll-free Number 888-390-0867
USA Toll Number: +1-630-395-0147
LEADER: Al Wootten
Agenda items so far include:
(1) Please approve the minutes of the December Meeting.
(1) Project Definition to be Presented to ACC (Rafal, Kurz)
(2) Prototype antennas: progress
New funding from MEXT (Ishiguro)
Vertex antenna status (ATF webcam) (Rafal)
ACE antenna status (Kurz)
(3) Plans for Configuration Design Review (Wootten, Guilloteau)
Please see announcement.
Also note that the project plans an ALMA Week in Granada 23-27 April; details are under discussion.
(4) Status of
Charter (Blake, Evans)
This came up at the ACC meeting .
(5) Chile Status (Brown)
(6) Discussions on the Regional Science Centers (Cox, Evans)
(7) Results from PdBI AIPS++ tests (Kemball)
(8) Next ASAC face-to-face meeting (Fukui, Blake)
19-21 March in Japan, with a science day on 21 March. Please see message from Japan.
(9) Next teleconference (Blake)
The next teleconference is nominally 6 February at 1430