1. Dramatic changes in the massive protostellar system NGC6334I-MM1 from an ongoing accretion outburst, Olympian Symposium 2018, Paralia Katerini, Greece, May 29, 2018
2. The extraordinary outburst in NGC6334I-MM1: Rise of Dust and Emergence of 6.7 GHz Masers, IAU Symposium 336, Cagliari, Italy, September 7, 2017
3. An accretion outburst in NGC6334I-MM1: New insights into massive protostellar evolution, Multi-Scale Star Formation, Morelia, MX, April 7, 2017
4. The Massive Protostellar Maelstrom of NGC6334I, Half Decade of ALMA: Cosmic Dawns Transformed, Indian Wells, CA, September 21, 2016
5. Introduction to Interferometric Imaging, University of St. Andrews, June 24, 2016
6. Analysis of check source observations in the ALMA QA2 procedure -- ALMA Phase Correction Workshop, Leiden, May 31, 2016
7. Analysis of antenna position measurements and weather station network data during the ALMA Long Baseline Campaign of 2015 -- ALMA Phase Correction Workshop, Leiden, May 31, 2016
8. Observational Challenges for Measuring Protocluster Multiplicity and Evolution -- Mass Assembly from Clouds to Clusters, Sexten, Italy, July 8, 2014
9. Subarcsecond imaging of the massive protocluster NGC6334I(N): two dozen compact sources and a massive disk candidate -- University of St. Andrews, June 12, 2014
10. Antennas and Receivers in Radio Astronomy -- 14th Synthesis Imaging Summer School, Socorro, NM, May 13, 2014
Practical Hardware Details of Modern Antennas & Interferometers --
presented at NRAO interferometry discussion group, Charlottesville, VA, April 10, 2012
12. ALMA Overview for Early Science Cycle 0 -- presented at the ALMA CfA Community Day Event, Cambridge, MA, April 20, 2011 (updated on April 25, 2011)
13. ALMA Observing Tool -- presented at the ALMA CfA Community Day Event, Cambridge, MA, April 20, 2011
14. Science at Band 10 and Beyond -- presented at the NA ALMA Development Workshop, Charlottesville, VA, March 21, 2011.
15. ALMA: Millimeter Observing Considerations -- presented at the ALMA Tutorial in Santa Fe, NM, March 11, 2011 (updated on April 15, 2011).
16. Novel design features of the Submillimeter Array atmospheric phase monitor
-- R. Kimberk, S. Leiker, J. Test, R. Wilson, G. Nystrom, T. Hunter, and K. Young; presented at SMA advisory
committee meeting (October 12, 2010)
17. Portrait of a Forming Massive Protocluster: NGC6334I(N) -- presented at Great Barriers in High-Mass Star Formation, Townsville, Australia, Sept 14, 2010.
18. Recent Surface Improvements to the GBT -- presented as an AOC lunch talk in Socorro, NM on May 19, 2010; and at the SMA in Hilo, HI on July 16, 2010
19. Significant Improvements to the GBT Surface Accuracy via Conventional Radio Holography -- presented at the URSI meeting in Boulder, CO on January 8, 2010.
20. Performance of the GBT at 3mm -- invited talk at the 2009 Center for Chemistry in the Universe workshop in Green Bank on May 29, 2009
21. Science case and goals for the PTCS project -- presented at the Servo Replacement Design Review (May 12, 2009)
22. Improvement in the GBT Aperture Efficiency at 90 GHz -- presented to the GBT staff (Feb 11, 2009)
23. Removal of Daytime Thermal Deformations in the GBT Active Surface via Out-of-Focus Holography -- presented at the URSI meeting in Boulder on Jan 7, 2009 (Abstract)
24. Digging into NGC6334I(N): SMA and VLA Imaging of a Massive Protostellar Cluster -- presented at the 213th Meeting of the AAS in Long Beach, CA (Jan 6, 2009)
25. Pushing the GBT to 3 Millimeter Observations -- presented to the Green Bank REU students on July 29, 2008
26. Holography techniques for Surface Measurement of Radio Telescopes -- presented at PTCS group meeting (Feb 14, 2008)
27. Massive Protoclusters: Keys to Understanding Massive Star Formation -- presented at Transformational Science with ALMA: Through Disks to Stars and Planets (June 2007)
28. 658 GHz Vibrationally-Excited Water Masers with the Submillimeter Array -- presented at IAU242 (March 2007)
29. Development of a submillimeter photonic LO based on an interferometric comb generator using a single laser -- presented at NRAO CDL/NTC (April 2006)
30. Dual frequency interferometry and phase transfer at the Submillimeter Array -- presented at URSI, Boulder, CO (January 2006)